, Inc uses and protects any information that you give us when you use this website.
Fresh is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Please remember that we may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, and you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes we make. This policy is effective starting July 1, 2017.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Information regarding services we offer that you might be interested in obtaining
We may obtain the above information from you to better understand your needs and provide you with information regarding the services we offer, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to offer our products and services.
- Using the email address you may provide us, we may periodically send informational newsletters and emails about about our services or other information which we think you may find useful or interesting related to the services we offer.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you have previously agreed to us collecting and using your personal information for any reason whatsoever, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org Changes you would like to make to how we possess or use your data include the following:
- Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (e.g., if it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth above).
- Change or Correct Data: You can edit some of your personal data through your account. You can also ask us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of personal data you provided in machine readable form.
This policy was last modified on 2020/02/12.